OpenResty Edge™ Changelog
Admin, Log Server, Node
Admin: 1.1.0-19, Log Server: 1.1.0-3, Node: 1.1.0-5
- bugfix: when multiple k8s clusters are configured, monitoring one k8s cluster will use the other k8s cluster configuration
- change: when the internal k8s service is updated, the call to its own interface does not need to verify ssl
- change: internal k8s service updates using https
- change: internal k8s service update using port 443
- bugfix: page rule conditions caseless option does not work
- bugfix: fix nginx.conf template error
- change: add admin_api_port config in ini
- bugfix: fix bug of whitelist mode for ip-list
- bugfix: the global changelog path is not decoded
- bugfix: the global change log does not use the UTC time zone
- feature: support search global change log
- bugfix: gateway cluster healthcheck template rendering error
Admin: 1.1.0-0, Log Server: 1.1.0-0, Node: 1.1.0-0
- change: licensing method changes, support offline licensing
- feature: support user to upload their custom IP database by uploading csv file
- optimize: all filled domain names are automatically converted to lowercase
- optimize: k8s watch thread reset every 10 minutes
Admin: 1.0.1-0, Log Server: 1.0.1-0, Node: 1.0.1-0
- feature: support for creating global IP lists and matching IP addresses with IP lists by name
- feature: add intercept actions to the limit request rate action
- bugfix: fix the problem of wrong time unit of dns health check request timeout
- change: enable ffi in global lua module
- feature: add new action: user-agent-is-mobile
- bugfix: fix the problem of default binding port 80 when there is no http application
- bugfix: fix the problem that hcaptcha cache time cannot be modified
- change: page rule: support multiple WAF rules take effect at the same time instead the overwriting the old WAF rule
- feature: support qqzeng IP database
- bugfix: fixed debug level waf rules that will cause other rules to fail to hit
- feature: support always_check option in the global upstreams health check
- feature: the upstream health check adds PostgreSQL and MySQL check types
- feature: the upstream health check supports determining whether the content of the response body contains the specified string
- feature: support enable gateway node health checker
- change: only used the backup upstream when all upstream is retied or marked down by health check
- feature: dns banding to k8s cluster
- feature: support global dynamic metrics
- feature: support Lua extensions for admin
- feature: support application dynamic metrics
- feature: support two edge-admin server at the same time, for high availability
Admin: 0.4.2-1, Log Server: 0.0.3-1, Node: 0.0.6-1
- feature: gateway binding to k8s cluster, so as to support edge-node auto approve from k8s cluster.
- change: remove the trusted_client and trusted_uid configurations
- optimize: improved the performance of edge node, the QPS increased 26% in the simple proxy case.
- optimize: add blacklist to global lua module and custom share zone
- change: split http and stream applications
- bugfix: fix the issue of global action modification triggering node binary upgrade.
- feature: upstream binding to service of k8s cluster.
- optimize: limit the frequency of repeated error messages, w hen sending queue is full, each worker print one log entry every 30 seconds at most.
- feature: support calling third-party module from a third-party module
- feature: support SRV type records in DNS application
- feature: add lua-resty-mlcache library to openresty-plus
- optimize: limit the request rate to the configuration update API to avoid multiple nodes doing whole synchronise at the same time.
- feature: add support to specifying customise certificate issuer, with EAB support for ACME services
- feature: support decoded_proxy_authorization variable in the http forward proxy access log
- feature: collect more upstream metrics (such as http status codes)
- feature: support per Application configurations of: client-max-body-size, proxy-cache-revalidate, proxy-cache-use-stale, gateway-gzip and enable-websocket.
- optimize: fix the problem that the some pages cannot be loaded when log-server crashes
- optimize: support filtering error logs by time range
- optimize: optimise the concurrency control of health check, fixed “timer is not enough” error when there are many upstreams with health check enabled.
- bugfix: do not report health check results repeatedly
- feature: add WAF rules in v3.3
- feature: add new action sorted-query-string to EdgeLang
- feature: sticky Cookie support
- change: move entrance of licences page from Gateway Cluster to the upper left corner besides logo in home page
- change: rearrange main navigation menu
- feature: support displaying source code for WAF rule sets
- bugfix: fix a failure case when manual uploading application level certificates: when application is wildcard domain and the certificate is non-wildcard domain will cause the failure
- feature: add the API for certbot plug-in
- bugfix: support binding local ipv6 address
- optimize: log up to 3 entries when no IP database token is provided.
- change: apply pan-domain semantic change, multi-level domain matching is no longer supported. For example,
-.foo.com will only match
a.foo.com and not
a.b.foo.com. (It is still compatible for the current version, but will be deprecated and removed in future versions.)
- optimize: optimize most of the GET interfaces. It takes only 100ms now instead of original 1.2 seconds for some interfaces.
- optimize: optimise Application list loading time, the interface time is reduced by about 900ms
- change: switch to TimescaleDB for log server database (need to install TimescaleDB extension)
- bugfix: after DNS health check failed, the resolution result list will not returning failed IPs
- feature: keepalived integration, support high-availability on IP layer
- feature: support binding local IP
- feature: support binding local IP when forwarding
- feature: support node level enabling QAT
- bugfix: fix the 500 response code issue when uploading certificate
- feature: DNS health check support enabling and configuring ports within independent record.
- bugfix: forward proxy support multiple ports
- bugfix: fix incorrect remote address in user session on Admin
- feature: EdgeLang source code viewing support of hitting WAF rules in WAF log page
- feature: pick and disable WAF rule WAF ruleset under WAF log page
- feature: DNS records management support in the application page
- feature: support upstream health check for TCP/TLS applications
- feature: return details of failed upstream health check
- optimize: optimize EdgeLang compilation speed
- feature: Add interface to get version information(get_version).
- feature: Add interface to search app by domain or name(search_http_app_by_keyword).
- feature: Add interface to search upstream by name(search_upstream_by_name).
- feature: Add interface to search upstream by ip(search_upstream_by_ip).
- bugfix: Add dns_read and dns_write parameters to interfaces(add_app_user, put_app_user, add_user_for_all_apps and add_all_users_for_app).
- feature: Add interface to get gateway cluster(get_all_gateway) and gateway cluster tag(get_all_gateway_tag).
- change: get_all_global_users interface supports returning detailed information.
- change: Removed get_all_global_user_ids interface.
- feature: Added interfaces count_global_actions and get_all_global_actions.